Wedding DJ Packages
What's Included in the DELUXE DJ Package
When you want THE BEST for your wedding day, you want to get the Deluxe DJ Package.
You get everything that is included in our Gold Standard: Pro DJ Package, PLUS our Beautiful Event Lighting, and our Super Fun Photo Booth.
7 Reasons to get the Deluxe DJ Package for your wedding
(You'll love what you find inside!)
REASON #1: Pre-Event Planning (Value $395)
There is an old saying "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". This is especially true when it comes to planning your wedding reception.
What would happen if you hired a DJ without any pre-event planning?
Would they know what songs to play and when to play them?
Would your wedding be just a cookie-cutter event just like every other wedding?
Pre-planning your wedding is one of the most important secrets to the success of your wedding reception.
That is why we include it with our package, because we want to have the best opportunity to succeed.
When you are planning your wedding, you want to make sure you can get ahold of your wedding vendors to get your questions answered in a timely manner.
Our full-time staff is here to assist in the planning process at any time leading up to your wedding. We're always reachable on-phone, in-person, or online.
Your pre-event planning is easy and stress free:
Online Event Planner
Avoid Confusion And Overwhelm - And plan your wedding with our easy to use online planning tools.
Full Time Office Staff
We're Here For You - Get your questions answered, and get great suggestions & ideas from our full-time staff.
Final Planning Session
One Last Check - Your DJ will walk you through your whole day and confirm all of the final details with you the week before your wedding.
REASON #2: Your Wedding Ceremony (Value $425)
It's important that everyone at your wedding can hear the officant loud and clear, and that music fades in and out at the correct time so there aren't any awkward moments.
- Want a small ceremony sound system so that your guests can hear everything?
- Want a wireless microphone for officiant?
- How about an additional microphone available for a reader?
- Want prelude music playing 30 Minutes before the ceremony start as guests arrive?
- Want the wedding party processional song to start on time and fade out correctly?
- Want your processional song to start at the correct moment and fade out once you're standing up front?
- Want a unity ceremony song to play while you light a candle/pour sand/tie a knot/plant a tree?
- Want a recessional song to start right as you're introduced as a married couple?
That's what our wedding ceremony package is all about!
Making sure your wedding ceremony, the most important part of your day, goes smoothly.
You will have a special "Wedding Ceremony Planner" available in your online planning account, to make planning this part of your day easy.
If you wanted to add the ceremony add-on separately, it would cost $425.
But with this package, you can enjoy knowing this is included already!
REASON #3: Beautiful Event Lighting (Value $795)
Full Room Uplighting
You chose a great venue to have your wedding reception, and now let's transform the look and feel of it with our beautiful LED uplighting.
Have a WARM feeling with light colors.
Have a ROMANTIC feeling with purples and pinks.
Have a UNIQUE experience with colors that match your wedding party.
Project "Your Name In Lights" with one of our exclusive custom monograms.
Pick from one of our popular monogram templates
Or have a custom design made to your wedding theme.
REASON #4: An Entertaining Reception (Value $600)
After the ceremony - your guests arrive at the venue, and your Professional DJ is playing music to set the mood.
Your DJ creates a fun and relaxed atmosphere as everyone mingles, enjoying drinks & hors d'oeuvres.
- We create a curated playlist based on your style choice.
- You may provide us with a specific playlist for the cocktail hour if you have already created one
Your Grand Entrance!
Dinner is about to start, your guests are seated, and it's time for the Grand Entrance!
The wedding party is all lined up and ready to be introduced to kick-off the festivities...
Your DJ fades the background music, and gets the rooms attention.
Your DJ hits "play" on your Grand Entrance Song, and introduces your wedding party into the room...
It's time for YOU to be introduced, and your DJ announces you as you come through the door to a standing ovation!
Everyone is now seated, and your DJ introduces and gives the microphone to the person who will give the blessing.
Dinner is served! If dinner is a buffet, your DJ can manage inviting the tables to the buffet if your caterer or venue does not have someone to do that.
So that you can enjoy your meal, and let your guests have some fun at the same time.
Dinner Music: For dinner, we will play the music at a soft volume so that everyone in the room can hear the music, without being disruptive to your guests conversations.
Dinner Kisses! aka "clinking glasses"
You may or may not want to kiss every time your guests clink the glasses. Your DJ can have your guests:
- Sing a song with the word "love" in it
- Answer a trivia question about you
- Demonstrate how you should kiss
- Random Drawing - you draw a name of another couple in the audience, and they have to kiss first
Speeches & Toasts
Your DJ will give a 5-minutes "heads up" to the people who will give speeches & toasts (Best Man, Maid/Matron of Honor, Fathers, etc) including letting your photographer & videographer know so they are prepared. They will also briefly coach everyone on how to properly hold the microphone so everyone can hear.
REASON #5: An Epic Dance Party! (Value $425)
It's time for your first dance!
The lights come down, as your DJ introduces you for your First Dance as a married couple.
You get to share the spotlight and dance with the love of your life, dancing to the song that you picked.
Your DJ has already made sure that dad is ready and waiting nearby for the Father/Daughter dance, and that mom is also ready for the Mother/Son dance so there are no awkward pauses after you finish your first dance and transition into the parent dances.
You can choose to end the spotlight dances with a "Wedding Party Dance" to bring the entire wedding party together and get the party started!
With all of the days formalities completed, it's time to PARTY!
Your DJ gets your guests involved and dancing, playing the best music to match your crowd.
In the planning process leading up to your wedding, you can pick and choose as much or as little of the music for the dance as you want.
- Must Play List - Songs that you absolutely want to dance to yourself
- Play If Possible List - Songs you like, and you think your guests will like, but if you miss a song, or one does not get played, its no biggie
- Play ONLY If Requested List - Songs you do not like, but if you want to keep your guests happy, and they request it, then it's OK to play it
- DO NOT PLAY List - Songs that will cause the APOCALYPSE to happen if played on your wedding day.
During the dance party, there are several more special moments and events that you may choose to have at your wedding.
These moments and events are OPTIONAL, and included in your package if you want them.
The Dollar Dance
A northland tradition, the dollar dance is a receiving line set to music where your guests give you money to help fund your honeymoon! (We recommend that the dollar dance last no longer than 15-20 minutes)
The Garter & Bouquet Toss
A longtime wedding tradition, you may choose to do just one or both. Your Pro Sound & Light Show DJ is trained to make sure this moment is fun, light hearted, and appropriate.
Anniversary Dance or Longest Married Couple Competition
A fun way to recognize the couples in your lives who have been blessed with long marriages. Your DJ can do the traditional Anniversary Dance, or they can do our exclusive longest married couple competition which is more upbeat and memorable.
Games & Interactions
You want your wedding to be FUN! A celebration of your love as two families come together.
Your DJ has been trained and is experienced using different games and interactions as part of their toolbox to make sure your guests are having a good time.
These are optional interactions that we use as transitions, if needed, between events and activities.
The dance floor is packed and it's time to do the dollar dance. Instead of killing the vibe, a game is played to redirect everyones energy and attention and transition into the more low-key energy of the dollar dance.
The Shoe Game - A fun game to play right before your first dance to gather everyones attention and get to know more about the two of you...
Musical Chair Scavenger Hunt - We're known for, and are recommended by many, because of this game. A fun interaction to transition from dancing into the dollar dance or bouquet toss...
Dance Off! - A fun & quick competition to see who is the better dancer. A good interaction for earlier in the night...
REASON #6: A Super Fun Photo Booth! (Value $995)
Super Fun Photo Booth
You and your guests get to party and have fun with our Super Fun Photo Booth package.
As an added bonus, the photo booth will be open for use for the whole event, the same amount of time as your DJ package. So you can use the photo booth from the cocktail hour, all the way until your last dance!
- Unlimited On-Site Prints & Re-Prints so that everyone in the photo gets a photo strip printed, and grandma can pick out and print copies of the grandkids for herself too!
- Backdrop Included so that your photos look great and professional, you can pick a backdrop that fits your theme as well
- Personalized Print Template so that your photo strips are personalized with your name, date, venue, and theme
- Fun Prop Kit so that your guests can go wild with fun hats, signs, boas, and props
- Open Style Photo Booth so that you can do selfies or large group photos with up to 16 people in the picture
- Fun Photo Booth Attendant to run the photo booth, and make sure everything runs smoothly
- Digital Delivery Of Photos so that you get an online gallery with a link to download all of the pictures taken in the photo booth after the event
- Text & Email Delivery so that guests can text or email the photos to themselves to share on social media