Yes! You can afford to have a company or holiday party this year without busting the budget! Over the years we’ve compiled this list of our top tips on how to save money on your company party and tips on how to make them more fun! Now here are our tips on:
How To Save Money On Your Company Party
– Have your company party on a Sunday – Thursday. These are often less busy days for your vendors and they may offer you a better deal. If they don’t offer a lower rate, ask for one!
– Schedule your party for after dinner and just provide light snacks and a cash bar.
– Buffet! Instead of a plated dinner, have a buffet.
– Have your party at your place of business or at your organization’s office. Save the cost of having your party off-site. You can still have the food and beverages catered if you wish.
– Negotiate! Call several vendors for each type of product or service you need and let them know that you will be going with the company that offers you the best deal. If the offer is still not within your budget, ask the vendor to match your budget.
– Barter! For years we have bartered and traded our DJ services. Offer to trade your product or service for the product or service you need for your party. You can do this straight trade or with a percentage of cash and trade. There are also formal trade organizations that can help you barter for almost anything. Pro Sound & Light Show DJs can refer you to our local organized trade group. Each year we barter for advertising, dinning, entertainment, hotel rooms, printing, and more and save $1000’s of cash expenses in the process!
Those tips should help you figure out how to save money on your company party this year.
Tips To Make Your Company Party More FUN!
– Invite the whole family! Make a bigger difference with your employees by making it a family event. Have an indoor picnic or party any time of the year complete with games, interactive dances, and giveaways. You get all of these when you choose Pro Sound & Light Show DJs.
– Make a difference for others. Raise donations of cash, food, toys, etc. as a part of your holiday party. There are many worthy organizations that would really appreciate it and giving is good for the corporate soul.
– Don’t Fire them, Fire them up! Have a motivational keynote speech or after dinner speech as part of your party. Pro Sound & Light Show has staff members that can provide this for a reasonable additional fee. Give us call and we can customize a motivational speech to your particular needs.
– Have a theme party like the 80’s, Academy Awards, Hawaiian Luau, etc. The possibilities are endless.