Weddings by Pro Sound & Light Show
Photo: Andrew & Marey’s Wedding at Clyde Iron Works in Duluth MN
Planning a fun wedding receptionThis is most likely your first time ever planning an event of this size, and weddings are expensive! Many couples say they have stress and worries with the planning process.
- What all goes into a wedding?
- When do the different things happen?
- Is there a certain order of events?
- Who should I invite?
- What will my guests think?
- Will they have fun?
- Will people dance?
- Will they stay?
We get it, and are here for you
Planning your wedding doesn’t have to be hard, or stressful. We help plan, and have the pleasure of celebrating at over 300 weddings every year. In fact, we’ve been helping couples just like you have fun and stress-free weddings for over 25 years! We have seen and done it all, and our secret formula for success is available for you.
As a Pro Sound & Light Show client, you have access to our exclusive online wedding planning workshops, where we answer questions, give ideas, talk about what works and what doesn’t work, and give you the super secret tips of the trade.
Easy access, anywhere, anytime
With Pro Sound & Light Show, planning your wedding is simple with our online planner. Our friendly, full-time staff are just a phone call or email away to answer your questions. Together, we create the wedding reception that you want.
Your Pro Sound & Light Show DJ will walk you through the final plan with you the week before your big day, making sure that everything is set and ready to go.
The day arrives, you’re getting married! Your Pro Sound & Light Show DJ arrives early to set up and make sure everything is ready to go on-time, You are now the Guest of Honor, and your DJ keeps the event flowing, making sure everyone is having fun so you do not have to worry about what is happening next.
Award Winning Wedding EntertainmentYou get to relax and enjoy your wedding with your friends and family.
The time flies past, and before you know it, the day is over, the lights turn on, and you are surrounded by your closest friends and family saying “Wow! That was SO MUCH FUN, we don’t want this night to end!”
Pro Sound & Light Show is the area’s largest, most award winning wedding DJ, event lighting & photo booth company. Recognized by both TheKnot.com and Wedding Wire for our excellence in customer service and experience, we have a proven track record of listening to our wedding clients wants and creating the results they desire.
MOST AWARDED DISC JOCKEY & EVENT LIGHTING SERVICE
Don’t just take our word on it! Pro Sound & Light Show is the area’s most award winning Disc Jockey & Event Lighting company. Recognized by both The Knot, and Wedding Wire, we have been voted “Best of Weddings” and “Couples Choice” for more than 7 years in a row.
How we do it – The Pro Sound & Light Show Difference
- Full-Time Office Staff so you can talk to a real person who cares about your event
- Online planner that is easy to use so you can plan your wedding on your own schedule
- Experienced Wedding DJs on staff so we can give you real-world advice about your wedding day
- Exclusive online wedding workshops so you can have questions answered and get new ideas for your own wedding
- Large, current, & updated music library so that we have the songs that you and your guests want to dance to
- Early arrival and setup so your wedding starts on time
- Professionally trained Wedding DJs who are familiar and experienced in wedding traditions so you know your wedding will be done right
- Appropriately dressed DJs so they will blend in with your event
- Fully Insured so that we can perform at any venue (most venues require vendors to have liability insurance)
- Professional Sound Equipment so you and your guests can enjoy the music and hear the person on the microphone clearly
- Dance Floor Light Show so you and your guests can see the excitement and the dance is more fun
- Backup Staff & Equipment so that in the case of an emergency or failure, the show can still go on
Photo: Garrett & Jaime’s Wedding at Lutsen Summit Chalet in Lutsen MN
What goes into EVERY Pro Sound & Light Show Wedding Reception
Pre Event (6 to 14 Hours)
- Online Planner and access to “Office Hours” webinar group planning sessions (Unlimited)
- 1 on 1 Scheduled Planning Session with office staff (1 to 2 Hours)
- Music Research (0.5 to 1 Hour)
- Create Wedding Timeline & Optional Itinerary (1 to 2 Hours)
- Scripting Special Moments & Grand March Introductions (2 to 5 Hours)
- Final Planning Call with DJ (0.5 to 2 Hours)
- Preparing and Testing DJ System and Backup Equipment (1 to 2 Hours)
The Event (11 to 19 Hours the day-of)
- Pre-Loading, Driving, Un-Loading of equipment (2-4 Hours)
- Set-up & Sound Check at the Ceremony & Reception Locations (2-3 Hours)
- Professional Sound System ($600 Estimated Rental Value / $6000 Estimated Retail Value)
- Dance Floor Light Show ($300 Estimated Rental Value / $3000 Estimated Retail Value)
- DJ Laptop with legally licensed music library of 40,000+ songs ($Thousands)
- Performance at the Ceremony and Reception (5-8 Hours / Optional: Unlimited Music Time)
- Tear-Down & Strike, Loading, Driving, Un-Loading of equipment (2-4 Hours)
Our DJ Packages count “Performance Time”, the 5-8 Hours at your wedding reception where the DJ is performing.
In reality, our “5 hour package” includes anywhere from 17 to 33 hours of team work to make sure that your wedding goes according to plan.
First: Choose Your Wedding Entertainment Services
Wedding DJYou’ve chosen to get married, you are excited to celebrate with your family and friends, and now it’s time to choose your wedding DJ. Pro Sound & Light Show has over 27 years of experience rocking wedding receptions and throwing fun parties with our wedding couples. Wedding DJs
Wedding Event LightingYou’ve picked the perfect venue for your celebration of love and marriage, now it’s time to make the room look beautiful and put your own personal style on it. With our professional uplighting, monograms, and event lighting effects, let us paint your venue with light. Wedding Event Lighting
Wedding Photo BoothsAccording to TheKnot, 75% of wedding couples choose to have a fun photo booth at their wedding reception. Our wedding photo booths are no exception! Since adding photo booths to our services in 2017, more wedding clients than ever have been booking our super fun photo booth packages.
Add one or more of our premium enhancements to customize your event.
Ceremony Sound & Coordination with Unlimited Performance Time
Music, Microphones, and behind the scenes coordination for your wedding ceremony so that your processional, unity ceremony, and recessional music are played on cue, and your guests can clearly hear your officiant and your vows.
Custom First Dance Mash-Up
A custom first dance mix created by one of our in-house mix masters. Give your guests a surprise they’ll remember as your first dance transitions between different songs. (We strongly recommend practicing and choreographing your dance to the mix!)
“Your Name In Lights” Custom Monogram
A custom monogram designed with your names or initials and date to be projected in light onto a wall or the dance floor. Add a bold statement to your event!
Your Love Story
The tale of how your wedding came to be. We interview you separately to get both sides of the story, and our talented staff writes an entertaining and telling story that gives the whole picture of how you met, fell in love, proposed, and ended up at your wedding day. Your Love Story is performed (read) by your DJ right before your first dance – a great way to transition from Dinner to Dance. (Only available with Diamond and Signature DJs)
Dancing On A Cloud
An elegant low lying fog (dry-ice) that covers the dance floor for your first dance so your photographer can capture stunning and one-of-a-kind photos of you having your first dance “on a cloud”.
Event Lighting – Up-Lighting
Paint the room with light! Transform the look and feel of your event with our Accent Uplighting – 16 Programmable LED Up-Lights to provide accent lighting around the room. (16 lights will provide full-room accents for *most* venues, with 4 lights per wall)