In November we honor our Veterans. Pro Sound & Light Show DJs of Minnesota & Wisconsin thanks our veterans and their families for their tremendous service and sacrifice to our country. For some time we have been quietly offering a Military discount Minnesota wedding DJ including Wisconsin, but we really wanted to do more this Veteran’s Day.
So to honor our Veteran’s, Pro Sound & Light Show DJs are giving away a complete Diamond Entertainment DJ Package for a wedding or anniversary in Minnesota, Wisconsin or the UP of Michigan. This DJ package includes a reading of your Love Story. Learn more about our MN wedding DJ packages.
Contest ends on November 30, 2012 just before midnight. Military couples that want to enter have just one question to answer: Tell us your love story, how you met, or what the proposal was like.
You can help a Veteran couple celebrate their love by voting for your favorite love story no later than November 30 at 11:45 p.m. central time.
Here is a complete list of terms and conditions:
By submitting your entry, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
– One or both members of a couple need to have served or are currently serving in a branch of the U.S. military.
– Winning couple must reside in the United States and must have their wedding or anniversary party on an available date in Minnesota, Wisconsin or the UP of Michigan (think destination wedding).
– A winner will be chosen from the top 5 vote receiving entries.
– Only one entry per couple and one vote per couple per Facebook user.
– Pro Sound & Light Show DJs may feature your entry in a variety of social and media outlets.
– If you are not chosen as a winner, you may be contacted and offered a military discount for Pro Sound & Light Show DJ Services. You may easily unsubscribe from our list at any time by sending us a message.
– You release Facebook for all results from participating in the contest.
– This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– You are providing information to Pro Sound & Light Show DJs and not to Facebook.
– You agree to release and indemnify (hold harmless) Pro Sound & Light Show DJs, it’s owner, staff and employees, and DJs for all results from participating in this contest.