Complete details can be found by following the link above, plus it’s easy to share with your friends! Join us in helping honor the love of a military couple this Holiday Season!
By submitting your entry, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
– One or both members of a couple need to have served or are currently serving in a branch of the U.S. military. Including the following groups, but not limited to: Paralyzed Veterans of America, United States Department of the Navy, Iraq War Veterans, United States Marine Corps Reserve, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, United States Naval Academy, United States Coast Guard Academy, Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation, Wounded Warrior Project, Counter-terrorism, Delta Force, Marines, United States Department of the Air Force, Veterans of Foreign Wars, United States Air Force, Veterans For America, Army, Iraq War, Army National Guard, US Navy, National Guard, United States Armed Forces, Veterans, Veterans Health Administration, United States Army Reserve, United States Army, Vietnam Veterans of America, Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps, Navy, United States Army Air Forces, United States Department of Veterans Affairs, United States Navy, Air National Guard, United States Coast Guard Reserve, Special forces, ROTC, Special Forces (United States Army), United States Navy SEALs, Disabled American Veterans, United States Coast Guard, United States Navy Reserve, United States Marine Corps, United States Military Academy, United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, United States Army Special Operations Command, United States Air Force Academy, War in Afghanistan (2001–present), National Guard of the United States, Air Force, United States Army Rangers or Reserve Officer Training Corps
– Winning couple must reside in the United States and must have their wedding or anniversary party on an available date in Minnesota, Wisconsin or the UP of Michigan (think destination wedding).
– A winner will be chosen from the top 5 vote receiving entries.
– Only one entry per couple and one vote per couple per Facebook user.
– Pro Sound & Light Show DJs may feature your entry in a variety of social and media outlets.
– If you are not chosen as a winner, you may be contacted and offered a military discount for Pro Sound & Light Show DJ Services. You may easily unsubscribe from our list at any time by sending us a message.
– You release Facebook for all results from participating in the contest.
– This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– You are providing information to Pro Sound & Light Show DJs and not to Facebook.
– You agree to release and indemnify (hold harmless) Pro Sound & Light Show DJs, it’s owner, staff and employees, and DJs for all results from participating in this contest.