Best Songs For Grand Entrances At Weddings
At a wedding reception, the Grand Entrance (also known as a Grand March) is one of the highest energy parts of the event.
The song that you walk in to helps set the tone for the evening, so think of fun, upbeat songs.
Don’t forget to get input from your wedding party, because they’ll be walking/dancing in to the song as well.
You could also consider picking different songs for each couple being introduced in the grand entrance, saving the best song for last when you are introduced as a married couple.
List of Top 20 Grand Entrance Songs
- Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake
- Bring Em Out by T.I.
- Marry You by Bruno Mars
- Forever by Chris Brown
- I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- You Make My Dreams (Come True) by Hall & Oates
- Crazy In Love by Beyonce
- 24K Magic by Bruno Mars
- Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
- Let’s Get It Started by Black Eyed Peas
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perry
- Happy by Pharrell Williams
- Best Day Of My Life by American Authors
- Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
- Celebration by Kool & The Gang
- This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) by Natalie Cole
- Thunderstruck by AC/DC
- Levels by Avicii
- On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons
When planning a wedding reception, there are a lot of different moments and ceremonies that require certain songs to be played.
The Wedding Grand Entrance is just one of those moments.
Other key moments include:
- Wedding Ceremony Processional
- Wedding Ceremony Recessional
- First Dance
- Father Daughter Dance
- Mother Son Dance
- Cake Cutting
- Garter Toss
- Bouquet Toss
Here at Pro Sound & Light Show, we are experienced DJs that have performed at hundreds (if not thousands) of weddings.
And we have compiled a comprehensive list of the top requested songs for each of these special moments.
So save yourself the hassle of trying to figure out what songs to play when…
Download our Ultimate Wedding Music Planning Cheat Sheet, a complete guide to wedding music planning.